Symantec Endpoint Protection
Protection 11.0 combines Symantec AntiVirus with
advanced threat prevention to deliver unmatched
defense against malware for laptops, desktops and
servers. It seamlessly integrates essential security
technologies in a single agent and management console,
increasing protection and helping lower total cost
|| Contact your Account Executive
for more info.
- Seamlessly integrates essential technologies
such as antivirus, antispyware, firewall,
intrusion prevention, device control.
- Requires only a single agent that is managed
by a single management console.
- Provides unmatched endpoint protection from
the market leader in endpoint security.
- Enables instant NAC upgrade without additional
software deployment for each endpoint.
- Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans,
spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and
- Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing
- Lowers total cost of ownership for endpoint
Single Agent and Single Console
Delivers a single agent for all Symantec Endpoint
Protection technologies and Symantec Network Access
Control. Delivers a single integrated interface
for managing all Symantec Endpoint Protection
technologies and Symantec Network Access Control.
All allow for a single communication method and
content delivery system across all technologies.
- Provides operational efficiencies such as
single software updates, single policy updates.
- Provides unified and central reporting.
- Provides unified licensing and maintenance.
- Requires no change to the client when adding
Symantec Network Access Control enforcement.
- Lowers Total Cost of Ownership for endpoint
- Reduces administrative effort.
Proactive Threat Scanning
Behavioral-based protection that protects against
zero-day threats and threats not seen before.
Unlike other heuristic-based technologies, Proactive
Threat Scan scores both the good and bad behavior
of unknown applications, providing a more accurate
- Accurately detects malware without the need
to set up rule-based configurations.
- Helps lower the number of false positives.
Advanced Rootkit Detection and Removal
Provides superior rootkit detection and removal
by integrating VxMS (Veritas Mapping Service—a
Veritas technology), thereby providing access
below the operating system to allow thorough analysis
- Detects and removes the most difficult rootkits.
- Saves time and money and productivity lossses
associated with re-imaging infected machines.
Allows administrators to control access to specific
processes, files, and folders by users and other
applications. It provides application analysis,
process control, file and registry access control,
and module and DLL control. It enables administrators
to restrict certain activities deemed as suspicious
or high risk.
- Prevents malware from spreading or harming
- Locks down endpoints to prevent data leakage.
Controls which peripherals can be connected to
a machine and how the peripherals are used. It
locks down an endpoints to prevent connections
from thumb drives, CD burners, printers, and other
- Prevents sensitive and confidential data
from being extracted or stolen from endpoints
- Prevents endpoints from being infected by
viruses spread from peripheral devices.
Web site Design
Proof of Concept
|We Know Technology
|Our profound knowledge of technology will translate into a smooth project from design to deployment.
||MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase